Our Sales Manager is always ready to answer your questions and help you choose your new home at Haven Kakumäe Residences! Contact us now!
Sales terms and conditions
You call our sales manager and agree upon the apartment you wish to purchase. Our manager will send you a reservation agreement, which you have to sign. EUR 4,000 deposit is required at this stage.
During the pre-construction period and at early stage of the construction you may make changes/improvements to the design of your future apartment, depending on their feasibility. The changes or improvements must be agreed upon no later than March 2018, and may be the subject to additional fees. Please discuss this with our sales manager.
2. CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
On the next stage, you will be offered to sign the construction contract in compliance with local regulations and followed by the notary’s certification. Upon signing the contract by both parties, you are obliged to pay 15% advance deposit. The apartment specification is fixed at this stage. Please contact our manager if you have any questions regarding the contract.
3. CONTRACT UNDER PROPERTY LAW
Once the apartment is ready for moving in, the final contract will be signed to confirm the transfer of the apartment ownership. Upon this, the buyer will have to pay the remaining amount. Please contact our manager if you have questions regarding the sales procedures.
THE APARTMENT PRICE INCLUDES:
- Inner decoration as per standard packages;
- The construction of utility networks and respective connection charges (water, electricity, drainage, heating);
- Entrance halls and a planned courtyard and planned area;
THE APARTMENT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Parking slot (€15,000€ – €18,000 );
- Storage area (€5,000- area < 5m2 and €9,000 – area > 5m2);
- Notary and government fees related to the sales contract (buyer pays the costs);
- Subscription charges for the mobile data, cable television, telephone and surveillance services.
In case you are buying this apartment (s) for commercial purposes, please ask for more information regarding taxation from Tax and Customs Board